We get it. A lot of different types of situations can pop up, raising questions about how the new epidemic-related covered reasons apply in real life.
To give you a better idea of how they work, we’ve put together some FAQs for you that include:
- An explanation of the new covered reason for an individually-ordered quarantine, including specific examples of how this could apply and what types of expenses may be reimbursed
- What happens if an asymptomatic traveler tests positive for COVID-19 at their destination
- Types of COVID-19 tests considered acceptable as proof of illness
- Benefits that could help a traveler who contracts COVID-19 mid-trip and must quarantine
- Examples of applicable Denied Boarding issues
- And more
Because of the evolving nature of travel guidelines, we know more questions will continue to come up—but we hope you find these FAQs helpful to illustrate some of the more common instances when the new covered reasons may apply. If you have more questions you don’t see covered, please reach out to your dedicated district representative or Agent Services team and they’ll be happy to help.