Given the varied, rapidly changing travel restrictions and requirements in place across the world, the pandemic has made planning a trip more complex. That’s why we’ve partnered with Sherpa, a digital resource that quickly provides the most up-to-date restrictions and COVID-19 requirements for travel in every region—so you can more easily help customers plan for their trips.
There are two ways to find travel requirements for your customers’ specific destinations: by entering a few trip details and clicking the see restrictions button, or exploring an online, interactive world map. The first method can quickly help you pull up restrictions and requirements if your customer is already set on a specific itinerary. The latter is particularly handy if a customer is factoring requirements into their decision on which country to visit. Setting your customer’s status as vaccinated or unvaccinated in either search will help you quickly find out whether their entry is restricted at the time.
Restriction levels are separated into five categories:
- Travel is open – no COVID-19 testing or quarantine is required for entry
- Test & travel – COVID-19 testing is required for entry
- Testing & quarantine – COVID-19 testing and quarantine are both conditions of entry
- Entry is restricted – Travel is only open to returning citizens and those meeting strict requirements
- Unknown – Travel restrictions for these locations are currently unknown
Depending on what, if any, forms are required for entry into a particular country, some of those documents are also easily accessible as links or quick downloads if they appear in your travel requirements search. The site will also inform you if a visa is required for your customer to enter the country.
We hope you find this tool useful as you continue helping customers navigate all the world’s evolving travel requirements.